You’re using the sending method “Your own website” in your Wysija Settings and you’re not getting any newsletter previews.
You can use the following trick to double verify that your site is able to send emails.
Send yourself a Lost password email:
- Logout of your WordPress site
- On the login page, click on “Lost your password?”
- Enter your username or email address and submit
- Do you get the password reset email? Check your spam box!
If you get the password reset email, your PHP Mail works fine. You don’t need to reset your password! It was just an email test.
If you don’t get this email:
- Your host or domain name might have a bad reputation. Your emails could be blocked. Read more on spam here.
- Your host might be blocking your emails altogether. Contact your them.
- You reached your daily limit of sent emails. Read more on limits in the article Lists of Hosts and Their Email Sending Limits